SENIOR FULL STACK PHP DEVELOPER
Are you looking for a job opportunity that makes a direct impact on customer experience and will drive innovation forward? Do you enjoy working in an open-minded, agile software development team with flat hierarchies?
Then we would like to meet you.
REOS GmbH is working at the forefront of innovation in the real estate industry. As a proptech software company, we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and administration with innovative software and product solutions.
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack PHP Developer (m/f/d) for an exciting job opportunity in our Hamburg office. As a new member of our software development team you will actively shape our future product development and help us to continue pushing our groundbreaking software solutions forward. We are looking for a developer with full stack and DevOps experience to successfully develop and operate our front-end applications and back-end service infrastructure.
We offer attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours and a professional, collegial working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with start-up flair.
- We offer a flexible work time model • You are able to refresh yourself with various soft drinks, water, coffee or tea on a daily basis
- Enjoy fresh fruit or snacks and bring yourself and your preferences to our monthly feasting rounds.
- A spacious, newly developed office in the immediate vicinity of the main railway station (from 2020)
- Use the flat hierarchies to grow in a professional and very collegial team
- Be part of a dynamic startup flair with attractive remuneration
- You will be given personal responsibility and challenging tasks from day one.
- We offer you interesting career prospects and exciting international development opportunities.
- You will get deep insights into a successful Hamburg PropTech startup.
What you’ll do:
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility, and provide direct accountability to your team.
- work in a highly collaborative agile team setting
- You make sure that our applications are scalable and maintainable to the highest degree
- Write lean and elegant code • support product development by building new features
- optimize our existing back-end services and web application front-ends.
- monitor application performance and take on responsibility for our DevOps infrastructure
- Completed computer science / engineering degree or a comparable qualification
- minimum of 3-5 years of work experience with PHP
- A friendly, motivated team player
- Ability to work in all aspects of our software development cycle including planning, prototyping, implementation, deployment, testing and operations
- Experience with PHP Laravel, microservice architecture, and RESTful interfaces
- DevOps (including Git, Docker, Ansible, CI/CD pipelines) and OpenStack experience would be a big plus
- Fluency in German would be beneficial