SENIOR GOLANG SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Are you looking for a job opportunity that makes a direct impact on customer experience and will drive innovation forward? Do you enjoy working in an open-minded, agile software development team with flat hierarchies?
Then we would like to meet you.
REOS GmbH is working at the forefront of innovation in the real estate industry. As a proptech software company, we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and administration with innovative software and product solutions
We are looking for a highly skilled Golang Engineer (m/f/d) for an exciting job opportunity in our Hamburg office. As a new member of our software development team you will actively shape our future product development and help us to continue pushing our groundbreaking software solutions forward. We are looking for a software engineer with experience in IoT integrations and embedded devices and to help us operate our back-end service and IoT infrastructure.
We offer attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours and a professional, collegial working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with start-up flair
- We offer a flexible work time model.
- You are able to refresh yourself with various soft drinks, water, coffee or tea on a daily basis
- Enjoy fresh fruit or snacks and bring yourself and your preferences to our monthly feasting rounds.
- A spacious, newly developed office in the immediate vicinity of the main railway station (from 2020)
- Use the flat hierarchies to grow in a professional and very collegial team
- Be part of a dynamic startup flair with attractive remuneration
- You will be given personal responsibility and challenging tasks from day one.
- We offer you interesting career prospects and exciting international development opportunities.
- You will get deep insights into a successful Hamburg PropTech startup.
What you’ll do:
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility, and provide direct accountability to your team.
- work in a highly collaborative agile team setting
- You make sure that our IoT integrations are scalable and maintainable to the highest degree
- Write lean and elegant code • support product development by building new features
- optimize our existing IoT infrastructure and interfaces.
- monitor application performance and take on responsibility for our application infrastructure
- Completed computer science / engineering degree or a comparable qualification
- minimum of 3-5 years of work experience with Golang or a related language such as C; some Golang experience is mandatory
- A friendly, motivated team player
- Ability to work in all aspects of our software development cycle including planning, prototyping, implementation, deployment, testing and operations
- Experience with Golang, IoT, hardware interfacing, IP networking, microservice architecture, and RESTful interfaces
- DevOps, OpenStack, AI or Machine Learning experience would be a big plus
- Knowledge of German would be beneficial