JUNIOR MOBILE DEVELOPER
Are you looking for a job opportunity that makes a direct impact on customer experience and will drive innovation forward? Do you enjoy working in an open-minded, agile software development team with flat hierarchies?
Then we would like to meet you.
REOS GmbH is working at the forefront of innovation in the real estate industry. As a proptech software company, we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and administration with innovative software and product solutions.
We are looking for a highly skilled Mobile App Developer (m/f/d) for an exciting job opportunity in our Hamburg office. As a new member of our software development team you will actively shape our future mobile product development and help us to continue pushing our groundbreaking software solutions forward. We are looking for a junior to intermediate app developer with experience in hybrid frameworks (e.g. Xamarin, Titanium) as well as native app development (iOS & Android).
We offer attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours and a professional, collegial working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with start-up flair.
- We offer a flexible work time model
- You are able to refresh yourself with various soft drinks, water, coffee or tea on a daily basis
- Enjoy fresh fruit or snacks and bring yourself and your preferences to our monthly feasting rounds.
- A spacious, newly developed office in the immediate vicinity of the main railway station (from 2020)
- Use the flat hierarchies to grow in a professional and very collegial team
- Be part of a dynamic startup flair with attractive remuneration
- You will be given personal responsibility and challenging tasks from day one.
- We offer you interesting career prospects and exciting international development opportunities.
- You will get deep insights into a successful Hamburg PropTech startup.
What you’ll do:
- demonstrate creativity, flexibility, and provide direct accountability to your team.
- work in a highly collaborative agile team setting
- Write lean and elegant code
- support product development by building new mobile app feature and prototypes
- support the team with quality assurance and testing of our mobile apps
- optimize our existing mobile app development process
- Completed computer science / engineering degree or a comparable qualification
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in mobile app development (hybrid & native)
- A friendly, motivated team player
- Ability to work in various aspects of our software development cycle including prototyping, implementation, deployment, quality assurance and testing
- Experience with hybrid frameworks and native app development
- Fluency in German would be beneficia