MANAGER ACCOUNTING & CONTROLLING (M/W/D)
REOS GmbH is a leader in innovation in the real estate industry. As a Proptech software company we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and property management with innovative software and product solutions. We are looking for a qualiﬁzierten Manager Accounting & Controlling (m/f/d) for an exciting position in our Hamburg office.
Working as a Finance Associate at REOS GmbH means to be active mainly in the reporting area. This includes the preparation of budgets and financial reports, advice on tax procedures, administration of accounting documents, handling of payments and preparation of payroll documents.
We are looking for a professional who has already gained experience in finance, understands the intricacies of finance and accounting and is very good with numbers. Professional experience already gained in finance in real estate management is particularly desirable. As an entrepreneurial, analytical thinker with problem-solving skills as well as your love of detail, you are able to keep track of all financial events in the company.
- A flexible working time model and trustworthy working hours so that you can live an optimal work-life balance.
- Enjoy tasty soft drinks, different kinds of tea, coffee and snacks in the office.
- For the perfect relaxation, each team member receives 28 days of vacation per year.
- With the central location in the new office and the proximity to the main station, you can reach any place in Hamburg and the surrounding area quickly and easily.
Your focus & background:
- You will prepare the budgets, including participation in the preparation of the annual operating budget and departmental budgets. This includes the development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to evaluate the operating results in terms of profitability and performance compared to the budget.
- You enjoy compiling financial reports and they are the focus of your work. This includes the preparation of data representing the company's financial position in terms of income, expenditure and revenue based on past, present and future budgets, and updating the reports to make them more useful and efficient.
- You will assist with audits and the review and preparation of tax issues. You will review our financial and accounting records in great detail, compile data and conduct financial audits and reviews independently with the tax advisor.
- In addition, you will lead the Junior Controllers in the company in a professional and disciplinary manner.
Never stop reinventing!
- Enrich our product by keeping an eye on the budget.
- Simplify processes and critically examine the costs.
- Contribute to a smooth financial accounting through your numerical understanding and accounting talent.
Could we catch your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter including your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and references by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.