GOLANG SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
REOS. Experience Real Estate.
If you too would like to play your part in bringing residential real estate to life, then become our new Golang Software Developer (m/f/d).
As an innovative Proptech company we have made it our mission to revolutionize the real estate market and property management in the housing market. Property management processes are efficiently designed and digitalized with our platform. This benefits both the tenant and the value chain in residential real estate. We combine many years of experience in construction, law & IT and effectively help shape the real estate industry.
Tools you must master:
- Knowledge of Golang, IoT, hardware interfaces, IP networks and micro service architectures as well as RESTful interfaces.
- Work experience with various aspects of the software development cycle, including prototyping, implementation, deployment, quality assurance and testing.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
- Remote work is possible. Requirement is a permanent residence in Germany.
Your daily area of responsibility:
- The product development is supported by you in the development of new functions.
- IoT interfaces are scalable and optimized by you.
- You monitor the application performance and take responsibility for our application infrastructure.
You feel comfortable with us if:
- You are looking for a strong team and treat your colleagues with appreciation and respect #team first
- You carry a strong service idea in you and celebrate success with the customers #customers success is our success
- You are authentic and loyal #be yourself, be part of us
- You question your daily work and think innovatively #never stop reinventing
- You are ready to work and take over things on your own responsibility #Hands-on & get things done
- You are a basically positive person #positive energy.
Your benefits with us:
- Coffee, tea and a large basket of fresh fruit for the whole team every week.
- A large roof terrace with a gas grill for a relaxed lunch break and regular team events.
- The REOS Academy offers you a platform full of knowledge and the opportunity to grow beyond yourself.
- Modern hardware for mobile working in open office spaces.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send me your application documents. I am happy to receive Letter of motivation, your CV as well as salary and entry details.
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Dear recruitment agencies and head hunters: these contact details are for applicants only. Please refrain from requests regarding personnel services.