ACCOUNTANT (REAL ESTATE)/ PROPERTY ACCOUNTANT (M/F/D)
REOS. Experience Real Estate.
If you too would like to play your part in bringing residential real estate to life, then become our new Accountant (Real Estate) / Property Accountant (m/f/d).
As an innovative Proptech company we have made it our mission to revolutionize the real estate market and property management in the housing market. Property management processes are efficiently designed and digitalized with our platform. This benefits both the tenant and the value chain in residential real estate. We combine many years of experience in construction, law & IT and effectively help shape the real estate industry.
Tools you must master:
- Accounting knowledge and experience from a completed commercial apprenticeship (accountant, real estate agent or tax clerk)
- You have mastered the financial accounting of property companies and have worked in a (comparable) position in the real estate industry.
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office and the common management programs. Ideally knowledge of DATEV and ELO data management system.
- A high degree of independence and an above-average high degree of structuring in your working method, even with a high workload.
- Very good knowledge of German and English.
Your daily area of responsibility:
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable (rent, deposit and cost accounting) as well as regular account maintenance, reconciliation and clarification.
- The preparation and execution of the complete payment transactions of, initially, a large newly built residential quarter.
- Supporting the property manager in preparing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including reporting and independent monthly debit and direct debits.
- You are the contact person for the owners, tax advisors, auditors and tax offices for all accounting issues and help to build up the processes around the accounting of the digital property management.
You feel comfortable with us if:
- You are looking for a strong team and treat your colleagues with appreciation and respect #team first
- You carry a strong service idea in you and celebrate success with the customers #customers success is our success
- You are authentic and loyal #be yourself, be part of us
- You question your daily work and think innovatively #never stop reinventing
- You are ready to work and take over things on your own responsibility #Hands-on & get things done
- You are a basically positive person #positive energy.
Your benefits with us:
- Coffee, tea and a large basket of fresh fruit for the whole team every week.
- A large roof terrace with a gas grill for a relaxed lunch break and regular team events.
- The REOS Academy offers you a platform full of knowledge and the opportunity to grow beyond yourself.
- Modern hardware for mobile working in open office spaces.
Do you feel addressed?
Then send me your application documents. I am happy to receive Letter of motivation, your CV as well as salary and entry details.
Mail to: email@example.com.
*Dear recruitment agencies and head hunters: these contact details are for applicants only. Please refrain from requests regarding personnel services.